Warning: Use of undefined constant GeoIP - assumed 'GeoIP' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/voctestcha/public_html/wp-content/plugins/block-country/iq-block-country.php on line 302
Warning: Use of undefined constant geoip_open - assumed 'geoip_open' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/voctestcha/public_html/wp-content/plugins/block-country/iq-block-country.php on line 308
The coated stainless steel obviously improves the adsorption capacity of the high-boiling-point materials and polar compounds in test chamber. The chamber absorbs over 80% of tetradecane and 4-phenyl-1-cyclohexene.
GB 11158 Specifications for High Temperature Test Chambers
QJQ 11052 – 2010 Odor test Method for Interiors of Vehicles
MS 300-34 Test Method of Odor for Interior Material
GB/T 18885-2009 Technical Specification of Ecological Textiles
QB/T 2725-2005 Leather-Determination of Odor
GB18401-2003 National General Safety Technical Code for Textile Products
The odor test chamber is applied to determines the storage and usage of electronic products,automotive parts,agricultural materials and leather under high temperature. It’s widely accepted in schools, factories, research institutes, military projects and so on.
1. All above data are measured under 25℃， with continuous operation and no air exchange.
2. The fluctuation parameter is tested in accordance with GB/T5170.2-2008; As for GB/T5170.2-1996,the temperature fluctuation is +-0.2℃,+-0.4℃, and +-0.6℃
3. The convex part is not counted in the chamber dimensions.
4. Air inlet purifying device is optional with machine height increase by 350mm.
5. The standard sampling holes are 4 and 12 holes can be customized.