Warning: Use of undefined constant GeoIP - assumed 'GeoIP' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/voctestcha/public_html/wp-content/plugins/block-country/iq-block-country.php on line 302
Warning: Use of undefined constant geoip_open - assumed 'geoip_open' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/voctestcha/public_html/wp-content/plugins/block-country/iq-block-country.php on line 308
VOC Environmental Chamber with Sampling Bag Method
About the operation of this sampling bag method, we put materials,products and samples in the environmental chamber. Then, we adjust the chamber environment into actual demands,such as temperature and humidity. The last step we take them from the bag. Through adopting appropriate method, the operator can then analyze the gas sample and find out the main pollutants and the change of concentration over time. Based on the concentration data, the emission rate and emission characteristics can be determined.
The sampling-bag method is applicable for car floor,seats,interior decoration and instrument board,etc.
1. Because of the stainless steel cover and PU inter-layer, the environmental chamber has flame retardant capacity.
2. The two kinds of doors are provided, the sealing door has a size of (1m+1m)* 1.9m, the observation window utilizes T5 temperatured glass. Both door and window are edged with stainless steel. Our chamber joint uses stainless steel plates and teflon tapes for double door types.
3. Blinds are used for ventilation.
4. The filtration system utilizes activated carbon primary-efficiency and high-efficiency activated carbon.
When the concentration of VOC is less than 6.0 PPM, the sampling-bag method ensure a removal rate of 90% and more. And the final TVOC concentration can be lowered to 0.35mg/m³ （350μg/m³). The concentration of other VOCs is as follows:
1. The chamber cannot be installed near a place with high-concentration VOC emission.
2. 220V 15A power supply is required.
3. The inlet and outlet pipes are offered by our company. Customers need to help us with wall drilling and other auxiliary work.
4. During the installing, the fire alarm and sprinkler should be closed temporarily in case for mal-operation.
If needed, we can sand the floor below the machine.